Menudesign is one of the core skill area Menulane is proud of and it’s continuously developing its skills, keeping an eye on the trends and enhancing understanding on what makes a menu great for customers and profitable for business owners.
A menu is your other colleague who sells silently for you. It is also often the first point of contact when people come to dine at your restaurant, cafe or the bar. A thoughtfully designed menu is important because it can enhance customer experience and increase your profit through targeted sales.
Businesses that see design as integral are more than twice as likely as others to see rapid growth.- Design Council report
Do you want to have a menu designed to work hard for your restaurant?
At Menu Lane we design menus making sure your brand identity is reflected and it helps you to sell more. We begin every menu design project from the scratch. Strictly, no template is used in our menu design projects. So your menu would be uniquely designed just for your business. We value your menu design brief and love to work with our customers; after all amazing menu design ideas can also come from you the brain of the business. We would try our best to make it into reality by designing the menu you cherish.
By designing a menu and redesigning a menu we add value to your business. Depending on the content and your brief we give you a quote. We offer reasonable prices.
Restaurant and takeaway menus varies in content and their planning. So depending on your brief and requirements a menu can be designed from 1 day to several days. Please keep in mind mind, if your menu is complex in nature or you are opting to take our menu engineering service this can take little bit of time and it worths it.
Menu design for businesses all over the world
Since our launch in 2008 we are proud to have designed menus for businesses located in all over the world from Thailand to Switzerland. If you are an international business we are happy to serve you. Not a problem at all.
We cover, restaurant, takeaway, hotels, bar and pubs, cafes and all sort of hospitality businesses who need a menu.
♦ Restaurant Menu Design
♦ Takeaway Menu Design
♦ Pub Menu Design
♦ Hotel Menu Design
♦ Cafe Menu Design
♦ Wall Menu Board Design
♦ Children Design
How does it work?
1. Email us your brief with as much as information possible regarding the kind of design you want. Please attach any brand guidelines you may have.
2. Please mention what kind of business you are- Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Pub etc. In addition to this, please let us know if you are interested in any particular theme or a design that has inspired you.
3. We will need your menu text in word format or a text copiable PDF file so that we can do initial format test.
4. You will get a design quote by email.
5. Menu design work would begin upon approval of the quote. At this stage we would need your final menu text together with any brand logo you may have.
6. We often complete project within agreed time. You can request 3 round of changes.
7. You will get the final artwork proof by email. You need to approve it. Then, we will send you print ready, high resolution artwork. If you wish, you can also to take our high quality printing service.
Designing a successful menu requires a good deal of team work between the designers and the customer. Please send us as much as information possible in regards to the kind of menu design you want. A menu can be very simple to complex. Some menus take 2 hours to design and some would take 12 hours depending on what you want. It would also help if you can send your existing menu image or some menus that inspire you so that we can understand your taste better. We have been designing menus for over 12 years now and we pride on our menu engineering capabilities that can enhance customer experience and increase your profit.