Objective of every takeaway menu is to generate more sales. You can make your takeaway menu or takeaway leaflet work hard for you by having these top 5 qualities in it.
Many people love to eat at the comfort of their own home or office so how your menus look and feel is very important to any restaurant or takeaway.
- 1. Put the contact details at a prominent place. Most successful takeaway menus put their phone number and website address on the front page so that it can be found easily. Also if you can mention food preparation and delivery time.
- 2. Say it clearly what kind food you are selling; Indian, Chinese, fast food etc.
- 3. Make layout, colour, typography and images user friendly. Remember, if your message can’t go across there will be no sale!
- 4. Choose a paper that suits your target audience. Depending on the taste of your customers your can choose budget to high impact bond offset paper menus.
How your menu design looks and feels will say a lot about you and what kind of food can be expected from you. Spend some extra on Good menu design and good quality menu papers.
- 5. Update your takeaway menu often, we would suggest every 2/3 months. Introduce new items and change prices as per cost and market demand.
These are 5 most important aspect of a successful takeaway menu should have.
If you need help in printing takeaway menus or designing an effective takeaway menu please contact us
Alternatively you can visit our Menu Design Service section of this website.